Tulsa, Oklahoma CPA and Wealth Management Firm.
Welcome to our website. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find answers to your tax and financial questions.
We provide comprehensive financial planning, retirement income planning, income tax planning, tax return preparation, small business accounting, and Xero Accounting Software consulting services.
Please take a few minutes to review each section below. Make note of any concerns you have right now. Then, call (918) 212-9950 to schedule a complementary meeting to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you may use the contact form on the right side of this page to schedule a time convenient for you.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- How much should I save for college? When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college grad transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- How do I keep my records safe and organized?
- How do I do a better job budgeting?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I teach little kids about money?
- How do I help a young adult establish a financial strategy?
- How do I have financial discussions with family?
- What should I know about estate planning?
- How do I protect my estate from taxes?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- How do I create a legacy for my children?
- Can I provide for my favorite charity when I am gone?
- What will my survivors need to know?
Our offices are conveniently located in mid-town Tulsa in the Fountain Plaza Office Complex at 48th & Sheridan Road.
Our website contains many articles and videos on various financial topics, including planning for retirement, income taxes, risk management, and investments. Please take a few minutes to review the many resources available for you.
Investment services are offered by Ronald J Wilburn through his affiliation with HD Vest.
Tulsa CPA and Wealth Management Advisory Firm Serving Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sperry, Skiatook, Collinsville, Claremore, Verdigris, Catoosa, Glenpool, Muskogee, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Investing with Your Heart
For some, the social impact of investing is just as important as the return, perhaps more important.
Tax preparation may be the perfect time to give the household budget a check-up.
Here's a breakdown of how the federal government spends your tax money.
There’s a link between debt and stress.
Making a career move requires tough decisions, not the least of which is what to do with the funds in your retirement plan.
Marriage changes everything, including your insurance needs.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”