Tulsa, Oklahoma CPA and Wealth Management Firm.
Welcome to our website. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find answers to your tax and financial questions.
We provide comprehensive financial planning, retirement income planning, income tax planning, tax return preparation, small business accounting, and Xero Accounting Software consulting services.
Please take a few minutes to review each section below. Make note of any concerns you have right now. Then, call (918) 212-9950 to schedule a complementary meeting to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you may use the contact form on the right side of this page to schedule a time convenient for you.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- How much should I save for college? When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college grad transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- How do I keep my records safe and organized?
- How do I do a better job budgeting?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I teach little kids about money?
- How do I help a young adult establish a financial strategy?
- How do I have financial discussions with family?
- What should I know about estate planning?
- How do I protect my estate from taxes?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- How do I create a legacy for my children?
- Can I provide for my favorite charity when I am gone?
- What will my survivors need to know?
Our offices are conveniently located in mid-town Tulsa in the Fountain Plaza Office Complex at 48th & Sheridan Road.
Our website contains many articles and videos on various financial topics, including planning for retirement, income taxes, risk management, and investments. Please take a few minutes to review the many resources available for you.
Investment services are offered by Ronald J Wilburn through his affiliation with HD Vest.
Tulsa CPA and Wealth Management Advisory Firm Serving Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sperry, Skiatook, Collinsville, Claremore, Verdigris, Catoosa, Glenpool, Muskogee, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Donating Art: Taxation Abstraction
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
“Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams to Watch For
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
Understanding the value of a home warranty.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
Ever wonder what the real value of a financial advisor is? It’s not just added portfolio returns.
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are things you can do to keep yourself safe when you lose your wallet.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall St., the stock market has a long and storied history.
The question used to be how low can interest rates go. Now it's how long can rates remain at their historic low levels?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
What if instead of buying that home, you invested that money?
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.