Tulsa, Oklahoma CPA and Wealth Management Firm.
Welcome to our website. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find answers to your tax and financial questions.
We provide comprehensive financial planning, retirement income planning, income tax planning, tax return preparation, small business accounting, and Xero Accounting Software consulting services.
Please take a few minutes to review each section below. Make note of any concerns you have right now. Then, call (918) 212-9950 to schedule a complementary meeting to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you may use the contact form on the right side of this page to schedule a time convenient for you.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- How much should I save for college? When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college grad transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- How do I keep my records safe and organized?
- How do I do a better job budgeting?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I teach little kids about money?
- How do I help a young adult establish a financial strategy?
- How do I have financial discussions with family?
- What should I know about estate planning?
- How do I protect my estate from taxes?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- How do I create a legacy for my children?
- Can I provide for my favorite charity when I am gone?
- What will my survivors need to know?
Our offices are conveniently located in mid-town Tulsa in the Fountain Plaza Office Complex at 48th & Sheridan Road.
Our website contains many articles and videos on various financial topics, including planning for retirement, income taxes, risk management, and investments. Please take a few minutes to review the many resources available for you.
Investment services are offered by Ronald J Wilburn through his affiliation with HD Vest.
Tulsa CPA and Wealth Management Advisory Firm Serving Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sperry, Skiatook, Collinsville, Claremore, Verdigris, Catoosa, Glenpool, Muskogee, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
The Facts About Income Tax
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Saving on Fitness Center Membership Costs
There are ways to improve your physical fitness without denting your fiscal fitness.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
Those looking into environmentally minded home modifications may get a boost from Uncle Sam’s tax incentives.
To choose a plan, it’s important to ask yourself four key questions.
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
Many Americans are operating their personal finances with only the barest minimum of knowledge.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: right now.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
If you have a 401(k) with a former employer, you may want to consider an IRA rollover.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?