Tulsa, Oklahoma CPA and Wealth Management Firm.
Welcome to our website. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find answers to your tax and financial questions.
We provide comprehensive financial planning, retirement income planning, income tax planning, tax return preparation, small business accounting, and Xero Accounting Software consulting services.
Please take a few minutes to review each section below. Make note of any concerns you have right now. Then, call (918) 212-9950 to schedule a complementary meeting to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you may use the contact form on the right side of this page to schedule a time convenient for you.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- How much should I save for college? When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college grad transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- How do I keep my records safe and organized?
- How do I do a better job budgeting?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I teach little kids about money?
- How do I help a young adult establish a financial strategy?
- How do I have financial discussions with family?
- What should I know about estate planning?
- How do I protect my estate from taxes?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- How do I create a legacy for my children?
- Can I provide for my favorite charity when I am gone?
- What will my survivors need to know?
Our offices are conveniently located in mid-town Tulsa in the Fountain Plaza Office Complex at 48th & Sheridan Road.
Our website contains many articles and videos on various financial topics, including planning for retirement, income taxes, risk management, and investments. Please take a few minutes to review the many resources available for you.
Investment services are offered by Ronald J Wilburn through his affiliation with HD Vest.
Tulsa CPA and Wealth Management Advisory Firm Serving Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sperry, Skiatook, Collinsville, Claremore, Verdigris, Catoosa, Glenpool, Muskogee, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
Insurance Needs Assessment:When You're Married With Children
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
The Business Cycle
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.