Tulsa, Oklahoma CPA and Wealth Management Firm.
Welcome to our website. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find answers to your tax and financial questions.
We provide comprehensive financial planning, retirement income planning, income tax planning, tax return preparation, small business accounting, and Xero Accounting Software consulting services.
Please take a few minutes to review each section below. Make note of any concerns you have right now. Then, call (918) 212-9950 to schedule a complementary meeting to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you may use the contact form on the right side of this page to schedule a time convenient for you.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- How much should I save for college? When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college grad transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- How do I keep my records safe and organized?
- How do I do a better job budgeting?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I teach little kids about money?
- How do I help a young adult establish a financial strategy?
- How do I have financial discussions with family?
- What should I know about estate planning?
- How do I protect my estate from taxes?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- How do I create a legacy for my children?
- Can I provide for my favorite charity when I am gone?
- What will my survivors need to know?
Our offices are conveniently located in mid-town Tulsa in the Fountain Plaza Office Complex at 48th & Sheridan Road.
Our website contains many articles and videos on various financial topics, including planning for retirement, income taxes, risk management, and investments. Please take a few minutes to review the many resources available for you.
Investment services are offered by Ronald J Wilburn through his affiliation with HD Vest.
Tulsa CPA and Wealth Management Advisory Firm Serving Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sperry, Skiatook, Collinsville, Claremore, Verdigris, Catoosa, Glenpool, Muskogee, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
“Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams to Watch For
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
Safeguard Your Digital Estate
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
Each day, the Fed is behind the scenes supporting the economy and providing services to the U.S. financial system.
By understanding a few key concepts during a divorce, you may be able to avoid common pitfalls.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Important as it is, Medicare does not cover the full range of health-care expenses you may experience in your golden years.
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
China owns a portion of the total outstanding debt of the U.S. Government. What does it mean?
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Learning more about gold and its history may help you decide whether it has a place in your portfolio.
Are Real Estate Investment Trusts right for your portfolio?
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: right now.