Tulsa, Oklahoma CPA and Wealth Management Firm.
Welcome to our website. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find answers to your tax and financial questions.
We provide comprehensive financial planning, retirement income planning, income tax planning, tax return preparation, small business accounting, and Xero Accounting Software consulting services.
Please take a few minutes to review each section below. Make note of any concerns you have right now. Then, call (918) 212-9950 to schedule a complementary meeting to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you may use the contact form on the right side of this page to schedule a time convenient for you.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- How much should I save for college? When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college grad transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- How do I keep my records safe and organized?
- How do I do a better job budgeting?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I teach little kids about money?
- How do I help a young adult establish a financial strategy?
- How do I have financial discussions with family?
- What should I know about estate planning?
- How do I protect my estate from taxes?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- How do I create a legacy for my children?
- Can I provide for my favorite charity when I am gone?
- What will my survivors need to know?
Our offices are conveniently located in mid-town Tulsa in the Fountain Plaza Office Complex at 48th & Sheridan Road.
Our website contains many articles and videos on various financial topics, including planning for retirement, income taxes, risk management, and investments. Please take a few minutes to review the many resources available for you.
Investment services are offered by Ronald J Wilburn through his affiliation with HD Vest.
Tulsa CPA and Wealth Management Advisory Firm Serving Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sperry, Skiatook, Collinsville, Claremore, Verdigris, Catoosa, Glenpool, Muskogee, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Making Sense of U.S. Household Net Worth
A look inside the U.S. government's statistics on household net worth.
16 Wall Street Cliches in 60 Seconds
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Jane Bond: Scaling the Ladder
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
By understanding a few key concepts during a divorce, you may be able to avoid common pitfalls.
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.