Tulsa, Oklahoma CPA and Wealth Management Firm.
Welcome to our website. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find answers to your tax and financial questions.
We provide comprehensive financial planning, retirement income planning, income tax planning, tax return preparation, small business accounting, and Xero Accounting Software consulting services.
Please take a few minutes to review each section below. Make note of any concerns you have right now. Then, call (918) 212-9950 to schedule a complementary meeting to discuss your concerns. Alternatively, you may use the contact form on the right side of this page to schedule a time convenient for you.
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- Will my money last through retirement?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- What are my retirement investment options?
- How do I manage all my retirement plans?
- What should I do with my employer retirement plan?
- Since I am retiring soon, what do I need to do now?
- How much should I save for college? When should I start planning?
- Will I qualify for financial aid? Where do I start?
- What are my college savings options?
- How do we manage our finances after getting married?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I change jobs?
- What are my options if I am laid off?
- I am getting divorced. What happens to my assets?
- How do I help my recent college grad transition into the workforce?
- What do I do when a loved one dies?
- How do I keep my records safe and organized?
- How do I do a better job budgeting?
- How do I reduce my debt?
- How do I teach little kids about money?
- How do I help a young adult establish a financial strategy?
- How do I have financial discussions with family?
- What should I know about estate planning?
- How do I protect my estate from taxes?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- How do I create a legacy for my children?
- Can I provide for my favorite charity when I am gone?
- What will my survivors need to know?
Our offices are conveniently located in mid-town Tulsa in the Fountain Plaza Office Complex at 48th & Sheridan Road.
Our website contains many articles and videos on various financial topics, including planning for retirement, income taxes, risk management, and investments. Please take a few minutes to review the many resources available for you.
Investment services are offered by Ronald J Wilburn through his affiliation with HD Vest.
Tulsa CPA and Wealth Management Advisory Firm Serving Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Sperry, Skiatook, Collinsville, Claremore, Verdigris, Catoosa, Glenpool, Muskogee, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Succeeding at Business Succession
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
Strategies For Managing Student Loan Debt
Five strategies for managing your student debt.
The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
Military families face unique challenges, making personal finance even more critical.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Can you keep up with your children’s mobile slang?
Read this overview to learn how financial advisors are compensated.
Building wealth requires protection from the forces of wealth destruction.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
Have you explored all your options when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Women are great at multi-tasking. But many drop the ball when it comes to preparing for retirement.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.